Dutchess County Social Security Appeals Attorney
Helping Clients Recover Benefits in New York State for 35+ Years
At Peter M. Cordovano P.C., we provide experienced counsel and step-by-step guidance to help people appeal their denied Social Security Disability claims. Our dedicated team is here to guide you through the complex process of filing an appeal and fight for the benefits you deserve.
Why Choose Us Social Security Appeals Help?
When it comes to Social Security Disability appeals, having an experienced attorney by your side can significantly increase your chances of success. At Peter M. Cordovano P.C., we have a proven track record of helping thousands of clients navigate the SSDI process and obtain the benefits they are entitled to.
What our Social Security appeals lawyer brings to the table:
- Proven track record since 1987
- 10/10 Superb Avvo Rating
- AV Preeminent® Rating for professionalism and ethics
- Clear, positive, and straightforward communication
Phone calls and emails also get returned with 24 hours, if not the same day. When you want compassionate support and knowledgeable guidance, Peter M. Cordovano P.C. is the law firm to depend on.
Our Social Security Appeals Services in Dutchess County
We offer a comprehensive range of services to assist you with your Social Security Disability appeal in New York:
- We first can evaluate your case in a free consultation and determine what legal options you have.
- The first step we may take is help you petition for a reconsideration, where a medical consultant and claims examiner can reevaluate your claim. Some claims are successfully resolved here.
- Otherwise, we may need to bring your appeal before an administrative law judge in a hearing. An appeal on average has a 50-50 chance of success at this stage.
- If we need to continue appealing, we can bring your case before the Appeals Council, which is the last step available for appeals within the Social Security administration.
- If even that fails, we may be able to bring the case before a U.S. District Court.
We can take your case all the way to federal court if need be, but our aim is to get you the benefits that you deserve as quickly as possible, ensuring you get the full, fair amount you're owed with minimal delays.
Don't give up on your Social Security Disability claim. Let our dedicated team at Peter M. Cordovano P.C. help you navigate the appeals process and fight for the benefits you deserve.
Maximize Your Chances of Winning Your Social Security Appeal
When it comes to appealing a denied Social Security claim, having an experienced attorney by your side can greatly increase your chances of success. At Peter M. Cordovano P.C., our team of dedicated Social Security Appeals attorneys in Highland, NY, has been helping clients recover benefits for over 35 years.
Here's how we can maximize your chances of winning your Social Security appeal:
- Thorough case evaluation: We will carefully review your case and gather all the necessary medical and vocational evidence to build a strong appeal.
- Expert legal representation: Our experienced Dutchess County attorneys are highly knowledgeable in Social Security law and will skillfully present your case before the Administrative Law Judge.
- Effective argumentation: We will develop compelling arguments based on the specific details of your case to demonstrate your eligibility for Social Security benefits.
- Personalized guidance: Our team will provide you with personalized guidance throughout the entire appeals process, ensuring you understand each step and are prepared for any hearings or interviews.
- Strong advocacy: We will aggressively advocate for your rights and fight for the benefits you deserve, utilizing our extensive experience and expertise in Social Security Appeals.
Don't navigate the complex Social Security Appeals process alone. Contact Peter M. Cordovano P.C. today and let our skilled attorneys help you maximize your chances of winning your appeal and securing the benefits you are entitled to.
Contact us today at (845) 414-8482 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Not only does Peter M. Cordovano have a profound respect for the legal profession, he has earned an esteemed reputation for his tireless dedication to Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability clients.
Attorney Peter M. Cordovano has a solid grasp of the medical issues involved in his clients' cases and can effectively engage with medical providers and insurance company representatives.
Over the years, our firm has had the pleasure of helping more than 1,500 clients navigate complex Social Security Disability and Worker's Compensation cases.
Since 1987, Attorney Peter M. Cordovano has fought for distressed clients who need capable case management and calm reassurance.
"Most Excellent Lawyer"
I would like to thank you, for all you have done for me and my son. You are the kindest person and most excellent lawyer I have known in my life. You are our angel.- Maria I.