- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return telephone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and rules of professional conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make our legal system more accessible and responsive.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.
Courtesy: New York State Bar Association
No images or information found on this website is intended as legal advice, nor should you use it as legal advice.
For any legal issues or questions, please consult specifically with Peter M. Cordovano, Esq..
The dissemination of this webpage is considered “Attorney Advertising”
(Statement Pursuant to Rule 7.1, NYCRR Part 1200 Rules of Professional Conduct).