At Peter M. Cordovano P.C., we are committed to providing our clients with the highest quality of legal service. We understand that a workers' compensation claim can be a difficult and stressful experience, and we are dedicated to helping our clients navigate the process with confidence.
We pledge to provide our clients with a personalized and compassionate approach to their case. We will work diligently to ensure that their rights and interests are protected throughout the entire process. We will also strive to keep our clients informed and updated on the progress of their case, and will provide honest and straightforward advice. To that end, we pledge:
- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return telephone calls promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and rules of professional conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make our legal system more accessible and responsive.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.
Above all, we are committed to helping our clients receive the compensation they deserve. We will use our knowledge and experience to fight for their rights and ensure that they are treated fairly. We are dedicated to helping our clients receive the justice they deserve.
At Peter M. Cordovano P.C., we are committed to providing our clients with the best possible legal service. We are here to help our clients through this difficult time, and we take our commitment to them seriously.
Not only does Peter M. Cordovano have a profound respect for the legal profession, he has earned an esteemed reputation for his tireless dedication to Workers' Compensation and Social Security Disability clients.
Attorney Peter M. Cordovano has a solid grasp of the medical issues involved in his clients' cases and can effectively engage with medical providers and insurance company representatives.
Over the years, our firm has had the pleasure of helping more than 1,500 clients navigate complex Social Security Disability and Worker's Compensation cases.
Since 1987, Attorney Peter M. Cordovano has fought for distressed clients who need capable case management and calm reassurance.
"Thanks For All Your Help"
Thanks for all your help in getting this case resolved with WAMO. Your suggestion that I write to the Senior Law Judge was the key I think.- Marge
"Most Excellent Lawyer"
I would like to thank you, for all you have done for me and my son. You are the kindest person and most excellent lawyer I have known in my life. You are our angel.- Maria I.
"I'm in Good Hands"
You have been excellent in all matters pertaining to my case, and I feel I'm in good hands. I’ll keep in communication in updates as I'm sure PMA will as well God Bless...- Darren P.
"We Appreciate It More Than You Know"
We can’t thank you enough for all of your help! We appreciate it more than you know!- Rick, Debbie, & Ricky
"Levelheadedness and Perseverance"
I know we’ve had our difficult moments (usually due to my constant need for reassurance from you). But there isn’t a day that I don’t thank God for your levelheadedness and perseverance.- Eileen
"Thank You for Everything"
Thank you for everything you’ve done for me. I really do appreciate you.- Valerie S.
"Caring and Professional"
Thank you for meeting us and assessing Spencer and his needs in such a caring and professional way. Your staff was friendly, caring and supportive the entire time we were in touch with your office. Many thanks for your time! Blessings to you all!- D.E.
"You’re the Best"
I would like to thank you for all you have done for me and my family. You’re the best!- A. Chambers